Time to request a raise.
Dental Cooperative Members can request to upgrade to the associated Cooperative fee schedules with our partner carriers. Each carrier’s fee schedules are different, including carrier specific restrictions and terms. To achieve the upgrade associated with Cooperative Members, the form below must be submitted to the Dental Cooperative exclusively through the online form.
Step 1) Review the associated fee schedule posted in Member Services. If the fees are acceptable, continue to Step 2.
Step 2) Verify you are directly contracted with the Carrier prior to requesting an upgrade. If you are not directly contracted, please click here to complete the Provider Application Request. If you are directly contracted, continue to Step 3.
Step 3) Use the form below to submit an Upgrade request with the Dental Cooperative insurance partners. Upgrade requests will be processed only if the following criteria are met:
- Provider is a current paying Member of the Dental Cooperative.
- Provider is directly contracted with the Carrier. Instructions to verify a direct contract are provided in the form below after you choose your requested Carriers.
- For first-time insurance requests through the Cooperative, an Initial Provider Data form must be submitted prior to the Upgrade Request. Click here to complete the Initial Provider Data form.
- All information requested must be included and current. Missing or expired data will delay the submission process.
- Most Carriers restrict upgrades within a specific time frame. Upgrades requests within the restricted time period will not be submitted. Review Member Services to check any restricted time frames for each Carrier.
- An Upgrade Request is a request to be added to the Cooperative associated fee schedule. The Cooperative will do everything we can to help to achieve your upgrade, but Carriers reserve the right to restrict and deny requests based on their own criteria.
If you are having trouble with the form or need help, please contact your local Area Director for assistance.
Having issues submitting the online form? Please contact your local Area Director: